Friday, May 19, 2023

All things Louisiana

 

Bayou Teche at Arnaudville
I have been thinking about this new blog for at least five years. 

Five years is how long I have been traveling throughout south Louisiana and it is how long I have been in love with Acadiana.

My longstanding blog, And so it goes in Shreveport, will continue, but it just didn't fit exactly to share my Acadiana love on a blog that was about Shreveport. Frankly, Shreveport has lost its luster for me and over time the blog devolved into a not-exactly-flattering picture of Shreveport. I talked about a lot of other things there as well, like books and issues in education.

This blog will be my happy place, my piece of south Louisiana, my observations, my experiences, and my travels. 

I hope you'll stick around.

No comments:

The Best Onion Rings on the Planet are in Arnaudville

There are great places to eat at every turn in Acadiana. From small towns like Arnaudville to bigger cities like Lafayette, and no-name-stop...